1. PLEASE PICK A COLOR
Rebel Dawg® & Andrea Cáceres® Collaboration
- 100 Tags Only Limited production runs
- No discounts or codes can be applied to this collection
- Rebel Dawg® & Andrea Cáceres® Exclusive Design
All photos must be high resolution, clear and in a headshot style please refer to the guide image
After submitting your photo, please add the product to your cart and complete your checkout. We will contact you with any questions.
Please see images of SHERLOCK, MIKA & TOBI WAN
- Materials: Acrylic & Metal.
- Size: These ID tags are 4 CM
- Andrea sketches & creates her magic! Rebel Dawg brings that insanely creative magic to life! Choose your mini charm and paint color! VIOLA! Sit back and let the magic happen
- No cancellations on Personalized Product! No exceptions. No changes to your Tag once the order has been placed!
- Care: Just wipe tags with warm water or spare drool. Be sure to avoid any harsh soaps or scrubbing tools. We're sensitive around here, love us gently.
- Please do not chew our Tags or have them lay against metal! Rebel Dawg will not replace chewed or damaged Tags from over use.
- Your Tag will be ready in approximately 25 business days, and you will receive a confirmation email once shipped.
The Luxe Guarantee
Made from the highest quality hand-poured acrylic, our dog tags are lightweight, jingle free, and full of pawesome style!
GIVING IT DAWGGIE STYLE
We donate a portion of proceeds and/or Tags to non-profit organizations. Looking good while giving back feels fab!
NO TREATS TIL BROOKLYN
We are American made. All of our products are hand-crafted, start to finish, in Brooklyn, NY.
Personalized and Custom Pet Tags
Our motto is MAKE IT PERSONAL. Once you place an order, we get to work making that item just for your rebel dawg. Long story short, that means all custom orders are final sale.
Rebel Dawg Is the first of it’s kind, fully customizable Tag & Charm shop. Our super quiet, lightweight, jingle free, exclusive acrylic construction is perfect for all dogs & kitties!. Proudly handcrafted in Brooklyn, NY with a healthy dose of attitude and love.